|Brian Blatchford Building, PO48.|
Activity monitoring with particular reference to Cerebral Palsy. Lower limb biomechanics withparticular reference to; Ankle foot orthoses/ Footwear/ FFo's.
- The treatment of Cerbral Palsy with Botulin Toxin A for the treatment of focul spasticity.
- The use of activity monitoring as a clinical outcome measure and research tool.
- The employment of carbon fibre within orthotic side stems
- hyperextension of the knee and its treatment with AFO's.
- The tuning of AFO's within the gait laboratory setting.
- internal torsion of the lower limb and its treatment.
- CAD/CAM design in Orthotics (AFO's and FFO's) and Prosthetics.
TEACHING -Undergraduate Teaching
Lower limb orthotics and related biomechanics/anatomy.
Lower Limb and upper limb anatomy.
Clinical Assessment of the lower limb
Materials and design in orthotics and prosthetics